Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Virtual Tour

I know you all miss me and wish you were living here in a cold basement in Charlestown just like I am. So I thought I'd throw you a bone.

So please keep your hands and arms inside the plane and come along with me.Here are some of the places I've been and some of the things I saw today.

Here's the Old Statehouse. Apparently this is where the Sons of Liberty used to incite insurrections. I always enjoy me some good rebellions.

Incidentally it is also the view outside of my boss's bank.


Here we are on Kilby Street where some dude's pouring out his coffee (I was actually holding coffee and lottery tickets while I took this picture, I have a very important position at our firm). Look at those lanterns though, seriously. And you see that building with the green details around the top, that's where I work.

Here's Sam Adams, my distinguished forefather, in front of some very important historical buildings (and no, I don't know which ones). But do note the famous cricket weather vane.

Now I'm not even going to pretend that I know what this is. I think it's something to do with the Holocaust.

I kind of like them though.


This is the Oyster House. It's very famous, I assure you. Actually, I have no idea but I liked the scorpion on the building and I thought it was kind of a cool picture. This is the North End. The North End is famous that I do know.

At this point I'd walked three T stops, so I hopped on an actual T to get across the Charles River. So here we are looking out at Charlestown from the Community College T stop (on the Orange line in case you were wondering).


And over here's the other side of Charlestown.


Thank you for joining us today, please come back real soon.

5 comments:

lulu123 said...

YAY!!! double YAY YAY!!!

Melanie Burk said...

beautiful pictures linds. I do hope that someday I can come visit you before you graduate :)

Erin said...

Methinks that scorpion be a lobster. Makes more sense, doesn't it?

Lindsay Anne said...

Yeah, I realized that a day after posting this, I was just to lazy to go back and fix it. Plus scorpion is more fun to say than lobster. And clearly that's the most important thing when it comes to both blog writing and building decorating.

Thanks for keeping me honest, Erin.

Brittmae said...

so pretty lindz...thanks for the tour. I love Boston, seriously -- if you could wakeboard there I would be sold.

I think my favorite bit is about the lottery tickets personal assistantship stuff -- got to love that grad school degree.