Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fallen Back


Despite my pleas to abolish Daylight Savings Time, I was outvoted. (I think it went roughly 6, 794,108,553 to 1.) So I acquiesced and "fell back" with the rest of you. The weekend was pretty busy because I had a friend in from out of town, plus schoolwork, plus amazing Stake Conference sessions with the Apostle who likes to follow me around. But Sunday afternoon after dropping Jamie off to catch her ride down to DC I went up to one of my favorite thinking spots around the Bunker Hill Memorial. Ben Affleck was nice enough to have moved his movie sets so they wouldn't spoil any of my pictures.

Here's a taste of fall in Boston.







Sorry these aren't at all artistic, I just kind of snapped as I went.

And sorry Jamie that I don't have any pictures with you. I'm fairly bad at remembering to have my camera with me.

Also, these look better in real life, so I guess you'll all just have to come visit me.

4 comments:

joojierose said...

done and done. keep them until i arrive friday!!! :)

Melanie Burk said...

BEAUTIFUL!! they are quite artistic. The colors died so quickly here this fall. boo. I guess I just need to move to the east coast.

Anonymous said...

Really? A battlefield is your favorite thinking spot?

And what on earth do you have against DST? That's just nuts. Of course, you don't really have to fall back, but it would be pretty frustrating to have everyone and everything be an hour late all winter.

lulu123 said...

oh jealous...