Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals Season: Procrastination Olympics














Sure I was productive at the start of the week, but because I have one more paper to go, because it only has to be four pages long, and because I've already read, researched, and outlined it I'm having a hard time making myself actually write it. So instead I've explored some new looks.

Confused Siamese/Triclops:













I should have just used Photobooth to animate my picture book:













I mean seriously:













The Teacher in a cartoon (no offense to those of you who are teachers):













A Human Bassett Hound:













By way of explanation, the zebra glasses (sadly the only thing in this post I can really explain), were a purchase I made when at the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City with Kawisaki Shimai during her visit to UT last spring. I've always wanted glasses, they have no prescription, I had $10 in my wallet--and there you go.

I'll leave you with one more so you can remember I'm somewhat normal looking.
Happy Finals to you!
Festivus for the rest of us?

2 comments:

lulu123 said...

oooo you look so pretty in that last picture! pretty lindsay with her zebra glasses (which i totally dig, by the way)...

Brittmae said...

I have always wanted glasses..and I am pretty sure my husband wouldn't object to me wearing some either, especially with heels...but that is probably TMI...