Friday, February 25, 2011

You meddling kids


Part of my homework assignment for this coming Monday was to watch the first episode of Veronica Mars. So, naturally, I have now watched the first season of Veronica Mars. And, you know, maybe part of the second.

I mean how could I stop watching before I found out who had killed the girl from Mama Mia? Honestly.

In other news, I place the full responsibility for my being so behind on my paper for Monday on Netflix and the teacher who decided to make watching television homework. Clearly it's all their fault.

4 comments:

Meg said...

That happened to me with Veronica Mars as well.

lulu123 said...

so it's worthwhile then? because i just got over my 'downton abbey' obsession...and i do not need another tv addiction.

Andrea said...

Oh man I freaking love this show!! I hope you're feeling better!

Amy-Alisa said...

Totally addictive. I am guilty of flying through the series as well. Curse you Netflix (and bless you).