Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In Honor of President Hinckley

First, to whom it may concern,

I received information last week which stated that some people are concerned about comments I have made in the past few weeks regarding some of the Elders in my mission. Please be assured that I have the utmost respect for the Elders in our mission. I think they are great and they are truly an asset to the church and bring a wonderful boldness to the work. Elders are great people and I enjoy working with them immensly. I do find at times that particular Elders may be wanting in maturity in regards to certain decisions they make and would therefore encourage all to strive to be the best missionaries they can be.

That said I appear to have run out of time again. Know that this is the Transfer to Honor President Hinckley's 97th Birthday (which incidentally is on Saturday). So on top of having certain goal all transfer long for all the missionaries in the mission to have perfect mornings (first two weeks through end), Effective Finding (3rd and 4th week to end), and effective dinners and evenings (5 and 6th week) we are having a car stand down day on Saturday to try to talk to everyone possible. Also it finally broke the 100s last week. Or at least that is what Stella told us, and she might be crazy. She did tell us she was psychic. But I believe her because it was pretty hot.

Love,
Sister L. Sorensen

Give your missionaries referrals!

No comments: