Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Premises

It takes a great deal of self-discipline to not eat chocolate cake for/at Breakfast when you happen to have made a very big, very good chocolate cake.

I lack self discipline.

On the other hand, I did make my first every cake from scratch.

Also, it takes self-control not to read until 4:00 am when your book is getting very interesting and you've hit your second wind (possibly due to the aforementioned chocolate cake) and your eyes are not closing of their own tiredness.

I lack self-control.

I did however stop my project (putting together my last piece of furniture which arrived yesterday) before it was done because it was after midnight and probably noisy.

That's something.

3 comments:

joojierose said...

after toni and i made those cakes this weekend, we have had them for breakfast every day since.

today was the last of the last apple tart and it's back to müsli tomorrow.

:(

lulu123 said...

very few people have self control around chocolate cake. don't feel too bad.

Melanie Burk said...

I should not have read your post tonight. I have been scrounging around for chocolate and can't find it. Dang pregnancy cravings that were induced from reading your blog. But a chocolate craving is better than that spaghetti craving I had earlier. Remember how you had to make it twice for me? (in one day..) And congrats on not hammering the furniture together. I probably would of...