Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank you Facebook

I'll admit it I check Facebook more often than is strictly necessary. It's like a physical tick, but in this case electronic? And I do have to say that many of those times when I check it I do not come away terrible enriched except a know a little more precisely what some of my friends happen to be doing/feeling.

But today I watched two videos that a family friend had posted and I laughed pretty hard. Maybe it's because I've been alone in my office all day without the internet, maybe it's because they're magical experiences in less than 5 minutes. You'll just have to watch and see.



(Sorry the other one is only on facebook, but it was teletubbie clips set to some kind of freaky German music--in other words, amazing).

In other news, I finished Chapter Six of my novel (as in the one I'm writing) today. I'm not sure how it really works as a whole or within the piece--it's easy to get tunnelvision when you work in spurts like this--but actually I think I like it even if I did cut out the Pirate King, sorry Caleb. It was your one shining moment.

2 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

Teletubbies are amazing and it's a shame they don't get more respect.

lulu123 said...

honey you are no where near as bad as my little sister and facebook. it's a disease for the under 18crowd i think.