Monday, May 10, 2010

Legitimate

Dear blog,

You have now received an official complaint for libelous interpretation/description. And, considering that the objectors were somewhat illustrious personages, I'm pretty sure that means you're more than just my musings. That's right blog, you're legitimate. (le-git-i-mate: constituting or relating to serious drama as distinct from musical comedy, revue, etc.) No more random hair ribbon stories (though speaking of hair ribbons, that almost happened to me again on Sunday).

I know what you want to know blog, but, as much as I would like to, I'm not going to tell you who the detractors were. I already had to kowtow and use Anne of Green Gables style apology skills. Once burned twice shy. Let's just say my Slytherin post is a little shorter these days.

Also, I thought you'd appreciate this video.

Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curiosity officially piqued. Was it the author or the teacher who objected?

Amy-Alisa said...

Except for the last 5 seconds, that was a very funny clip.

Ah, Nazis. They're always good for a laugh...

lulu123 said...

did the man finally track you down linds? gotta go off grid my friend.