Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The strange things we do for Academia

According to my iTunes, I've listened to "Pines of Rome" about 10 times in the last twelve hours. That's nearly two hours straight of Roman trees. But what I'm really wondering about, is my need at some time in the late, late, late/early hours of the night to create a playlist of "Pines of Rome" and "Our Last Summer" (the song Colin Firth sings in Mamma Mia) . . . and odder still, the fact that I labeled said playlist"Brain born." Is it possible to write papers et cetera in your sleep? Because I think that might be the only explanation.

In other news: I'm probably handing in a truly terrible paper today, but it's long so that's something, right?

2 comments:

Melanie Burk said...

At least you name your playlists... mine have just turned into untitled 16... plus, I have been listening to a little too much pandora lately.

lulu123 said...

papers, much like naming things on itunes, are overrated.