Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Time

and my internet's spotty. So in lieu of a long post enjoy a few pictures from my time at home.

The HCP, naturally,

I keep good company.
(Joseph Smith and Moroni)

The family enjoying a cruise on the Erie Canal (where else)

You've got to love four generation shots.
Especially when your subjects are kind enough to seat themselves in counterclockwise position by age.


Amos.
Getting into some mischief.

Lily and Meg.
Green was the color of the day.

Jillian and Grandpa.
She allowed him to console/amuse her. He did know all the places on interest on the boat tour.

Toby, Catherine, and the red hat.

"Has anyone seen my new red hat?"
Anybody? Anybody?
Bueller?



On a completely unrelated note, I allowed my classmate to talk me into going to Ramona and Beezus with her because it was "in our professional interests." It was completely charming. You know, just in case you have a little girl you need/want to take to a movie.

2 comments:

Amy-Alisa said...

'A League of Their Own', I think you definitely need to buy it now, Linds.

Erin said...

Oh Amy beat me to it. I knew that one!