Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love My Bike!

Dear Friends and Family,

This is going to be short because my companions are waiting. But the week has been going pretty well. We rode bikes half the day on Wednesday and I had a blast. I just love my bike! The big tires help me completely outstrip my companions AND climb hills easier and the swoop is great for riding in my skirts. It was definitely a very wise purchase. That said we also got more miles so we aren't riding our bikes as much--between the fact that they never increased the miles in this area when they picked up a second ward and that I am supposed to be taking naps at lunch (meaning we have to go home for lunch) it was necessary.

But things here are great. I have never served with these two sisters before so we're all still getting to know each other. It is definitely a different dynamic in a companionship than I've ever had before--I just can't figure out exactly why. I am also having to adjust back to 7 hours of church. I'll also admit yesterday I was pretty "homesick" for the Lincoln ward; my personality just clicked for that ward. But things are going well. We are even having a surprise baptism on Friday. It was more a surprise for us than our investigator, no worries.

Otherwise things are going well.

Love,
Sister L. Sorensen

No comments: