Monday, February 9, 2009

Apologies

Dear friends,

Today I fell victim to the fluorescent lighting in my bedroom. While the pants I put on at 7:15 seemed to coordinate with stripes in my shirt surprisingly well, as soon as I glanced down while I was walking into the JFSB on campus the natural light gave way to an unwelcome discovery. They really don't go together at all! So if you see me on campus today, feel free to act as if we've never met--I myself am ashamed of my egregious fashion faux pas.

Lindsay



Sadly, this is far from this first time this has happened. I think I was born with some form of fashion colorblindness

1 comment:

Brittmae said...

Lindz...its alright...it happens to us all...well...maybe not to me....no, just kidding, I have had my hooded sweatshirt days like everyone else, I just don't want it to be a habit.

By the way, I second the creepiness of the Labryinth creatures...that movie is a dark acid trip with Bowie as your tour guide, and that Apple and Google are taking over the world, its just a matter of time before they are making our food.