Monday, March 23, 2009

Guerilla Attack

Guess what time I was supposed to be at work this morning?
8:00 am, yeah that's right.

Now guess what time I woke up this morning?
8:09 am.

Pretty sure its going to be one of those days.

Gotta love it.

PS I may have to kill my alarm clock which was on and set for 5:30 am and yet never woke me up. It must have joined the technology coups. Now that was a low blow.



Note: I do recognize and understand that guerrillas and gorillas are indeed quite different things. I simply find gorillas more interesting to look at.

5 comments:

Ali Jo said...

that is my experience EVERY MORNING which is why i've perfected the out of bed and in the classroom in 25 minutes!

@emllewellyn said...

This happened to me today, too. Only I also woke up with the light on from last night and my scriptures open on my bed.

Meg said...

I have always found alarm clocks to be the most treacherous pieces of technology.

FelonyMelanie said...

i love you. that is all i have to say.

lulu123 said...

i think the gorillas are also out to get you.